Learn about our new initiative to help healthcare organizations understand the strengths and weaknesses in the soft skills needed to achieve high-performance and a systematic approach for improving these skills.
Helping organizations achieve excellence for over 20 years
The Organizational Learning Center has over 20 years of hands-on experience helping companies in the US and overseas plan and implement changes that concurrently improve both bottom-line performance and the quality of working life.
There are many strategies and methods for improving performance. OLC Associates have studied, evaluated and tested many of the performance improvement approaches advocated in the United States and abroad. We have taken on the challenge of sorting out what works and what doesn’t work in the real world. Most competitive organizations of the 21st Century will focus on managing and improving the processes used to get work done. OLC's experience has shown that Process Improvement projects include similar steps.
Organizations that focus on managing processes establish what is becoming called a "Process Enterprise". Process enterprises are managed through the application of Business Process Management (BPM). Transforming an Enterprise that has previously focused mainly on managing departments and tasks to a Process Enterprise is best achieved in phases.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why is change so difficult, and how can it become easier to achieve?
2. How does an organization change its culture?
3. What are the characteristics of a High Performance Organization and how do we measure them?
4. How Can We Enhance our Employees Capability to Innovate and their Commitment to and Engagement in Improvement?
5. How Do Soft Skills Influence a Project’s Bottom-line Performance?